Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this Ramp Service Trainer Job vacancy in Atlanta. Spirit Airlines is seeking a Ramp Service Trainer for our Atlanta International Airport location. The Ramp Services Trainer will deliver accurate and quality education to the ramp team members as well as ensure compliance with regulations, service requirements, and operational goals.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Trainer
- Recognize and adapt practical instruction according to adult learning principles.
- Monitor Team Member participation and progress throughout the training event. Provide direct feedback and coaching for success.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
- Document and report behavioral/class disruptions/attendance issues to Training Management and Ramp Manager.
- Provide technical training and on-site support to include: setup of training records, organization of station files in FLL, onsite training, and practice sessions.
- Complete record keeping (when not electronic) and ensure full compliance with all regulations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree Licenses/Designations preferred
- Thorough knowledge of ticketing, reservations, gate, ramp, and operational functions
- Maintain strong knowledge of computer reservation and check-in systems.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Required current valid Florida driver’s license
- FAA, airport, and/or Customs identification, seals, and, authorizations preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically power point and word, outlook, and basic excel.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Atlanta, Georgia Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.