Website Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines Jobs – Flight Attendant Jobs in Denver, CO, USA
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Assist guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding guest with their carry on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell and provide snacks and beverages to guests.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights..
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit’s policies and procedures.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change due to operational needs.
- Manage the Cabin services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to the safe operation of the aircraft. Perform duties in accordance with all standards established by international law, corporate policy, local state and federal regulations, and industry best practices.
- Manage vendors and contractors that support the Cabin service program to ensure fiscal responsibility and provide seamless operations that result in a positive customer experience.
- Manage the annual aircraft business plan and budget, which includes data connectivity services, safety systems, catering and aircraft/commissary inventory stock and supplies.
- Responsible for the Safety of passengers and crew.
- Manage passenger profiles and catering, being aware of any health or allergy related concerns before serving to mitigate health risk during flights.
To apply for this job please visit usacareerpost.com.