Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Lead Advisor Job vacancy in Miramar. Spirit Airlines seeks an innovative and self-driven Lead Advisor, HRIS to be part of the Digital HR and Analytics team.
The Lead Advisor, HRIS will support the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and technical support of Spirit’s recruiting (iCIMS) and HRIS system (UKG). They will be primarily responsible for talent acquisition and talent management systems, analytics, and processes.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Advisor
- Work cross-functionally to understand business needs and provide actionable insights for ongoing customer needs.
- Identify trends or root cause behaviors for frequently occurring audit issues or integration errors to maintain data integrity.
- Assist with people data analytics and reporting capabilities, ensuring systems are optimized to reduce manual reporting.
- Manage a range of projects or project streams, using HR knowledge and system expertise to ensure success.
- Understand iCIMS and UKG capabilities to provide solutions that solve business problems.
- Create standard operating procedure (SOP) documents and train HR users.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the Information Technology or HRIS/HRIT field.
- 3+ years of iCIMS, UKG (UltiPro), or other HR Systems experience.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and translate the process into technical solutions.
- Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics.
- 3+ Years of experience with Cognos or other BI/reporting tools.
- 3+ Years of Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization tools preferred.
- Experience with Programming or Scripting languages preferred.
- Experience with planning and executing projects preferred.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.