Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Detroit, Check out this Guest Services Trainer Job vacancy in Detroit. Spirit Airlines is looking for a Guest Service Trainer that can deliver accurate and quality education to Airport Service employees and vendors while monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory, service requirements, and operational goals.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Guest Services Trainer
- Develop, maintain, and deliver a curriculum that includes lesson plans, new hire, and recurrent training, and regulatory and new product training.
- Monitor Team Member participation and progress throughout the training process.
- Provide direct feedback and coaching for success.
- Document and report behavioral/class disruptions/attendance issues to Leadership.
- Complete record-keeping (when not electronic), and ensure full compliance with all regulations.
- Act as a liaison with the management team to ensure that all business operations are in line with policies and procedures.
- Provide familiarization training and on-site support to include: setup of training records, organization of station files in FLL, onsite training, and practice sessions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 3-5 years or more airline operation/training experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically power point and word, outlook, and basic excel.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in training methodologies and demonstrate superior
- Maintain strong knowledge of computer reservation and check-in systems.
- Thorough knowledge of AOSSP, FAA, DOT, TSA, OSHA, and other FARs as they relate to government regulations. teamwork abilities, quickly assess the needs of the company and design specialized training programs to enhance productivity.
Job Details Company Name: Spirit Airlines Location : Detroit, Michigan Job Type : Full-Time