Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Atlanta, Check out this Guest Services Trainer Job vacancy in Atlanta. Spirit Airlines is looking for a Guest Service Trainer that can deliver accurate and quality education to Airport Service employees and vendors while monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory, service requirements, and operational goals.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Guest Services Trainer
- training, regulatory and new product training.
- Monitor Team Member participation and progress throughout the training process.
- Act as a liaison with the management team to ensure that all business operations are in line with policies and procedures.
- Provide direct feedback and coaching for success.
- Document and report behavioral/class disruptions/attendance issues to Leadership.
- Provide familiarization training and on-site support to include: setup of training records, organization of station files in FLL, onsite training, and practice sessions.
- Complete record-keeping (when not electronic), and ensure full compliance with all regulations.
- Create, modify, update, and implement the station’s training procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Maintain strong knowledge of computer reservation and check-in systems.
- Thorough knowledge of AOSSP, FAA, DOT, TSA, OSHA, and other FARs as they relate to government regulations.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in training methodologies and demonstrate superior teamwork abilities, quickly assess the needs of the company, and design specialized training programs to enhance productivity.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Atlanta, Georgia Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.