Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Data Engineer Job vacancy in Miramar. The Data Engineer – MuleSoft – assists in the design, integration, build, and maintenance of data pipelines and data transformation algorithms for enterprise data analytics consumption. You will be part of a team that is responsible for data integration, monitoring of data storage, and data distribution across multiple on-premise and cloud data environments.
You are passionate about learning how to create data platforms to enable rapid application development and integration. Collaborating with other team members in your team will assist in your success here, it will be a large part of your workflow so you must be comfortable being flexible in a fast-paced environment because it allows you to learn and grow.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data Engineer
- Create New APIs needed to integrate systems together and update existing APIs to satisfy new business requirements as well as support additional features and functionality.
- Provide detailed approaches and estimates for project solutions.
- Acknowledge and continuously tackle issues identified for all deployed software solutions.
- Generate data schema layer and regular datasets for end-users using system tools and databases or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Platform administration and development for MuleSoft.
- Demonstrating experience in cloud technology would be a great asset to the team.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 4+ years of proficiency in ETL or API Technology Concepts.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of data management including Extract, transform load, API Concepts for relational databases, Data warehousing, data marts, data stores, and data sets.
- Experience with multiple successful API deployments used in production (on-prem, CloudHub, or hybrid deployments).
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow, and performance.
- Attention to detail with the ability to produce reliable, effective solutions.
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work in a collaborative and energetic team environment.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.