Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Buyer Job vacancy in Miramar. This position is part of a twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week AOG unit responsible for the procurement and distribution of aircraft materials, parts, equipment, and supplies. Responsibilities will include negotiating pricing for goods and services to ensure purchases are cost-competitive and processing purchase orders for Aircraft and Engine parts in support of Spirit’s fleet requirements.
This is accomplished by working within the TRAX database and having a working knowledge of Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC), Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and Engineering. The Buyer, AOG Logistics role has direct communication with Maintenance Control regarding critical AOG purchase orders and other parts status.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Buyer
- Provide part status movement, alternative plans, and other material issues as required.
- Provide inventory recommendations to the Material Planning team.
- In-depth understanding of ERP systems such as TRAX.
- Knowledgeable in submitting and tracking purchase orders to approved suppliers.
- Broad understanding of current contracts and how they apply to specific manufacturer parts.
- This is accomplished by working within the TRAX database and having a working knowledge of Illustrated Parts Catalog, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and Engineering Orders to ensure components ordered meet maintenance requirements.
- Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, and shipping notices.
- Evaluate vendor’s prices, quality, service, and customer support availability, reliability, and selection.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.spirit.com.