Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Phoenix, Check out this Specialist, System Support Center Job vacancy in Phoenix. This job is a member of the Customer Planning Team within the Customer Experience Division.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist, System Support Center
- Supports operational readiness issues such as: inop seats, aircraft routing changes, and limited schedule change functions (creation of charters, ferries and extra sections)
- Serves as a centralized source of information for front-line airport agents
- Supports test functions for ongoing application releases for QIK-Check, Gate-Reader and Kiosk
- Provides virtual station customer processing support during system outages and failures
- Supports process and technology changes triggered by ancillary related initiatives
- Supports emergency drill functions and applications
- Ability to work varied days/hours including holidays
Who Can Apply For This Position.
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently within a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and willingness to own and effectively resolve problems.
- Ability to recommend and make effective timely decisions
- Ability to clearly understand the impact of irregular operations and deploy sound solutions.
- Ability to adapt to changes, particularly to automated solutions
- Ability to anticipate internal and external customer issues and preplan resolutions.
- Ability to effectively utilize applications/systems specific to position
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA Job Type : Full-Time