If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Specialist Materials Job vacancy in Jamaica. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety values front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Pass and maintain rating and be able to drive forklifts (4 (four) K to 18 (eighteen) K) tugs, trucks, and other vehicles
- Ability to use handheld two-way radios, headsets, and/or phone
- Ability to work flexible shifts, travel, and/or work variable hours including holidays and weekends.
- Successfully pass Hazmat Awareness course
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge for all Blue Materiel cities.
- Available for overnight travel (50%)
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Depending on the location you may be required to pass an International Air Transport Association (IATA) or Department of Transportation (DOT) approved Hazardous Materiel Training Course and maintain recurrent training of the course
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Jamaica, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time