If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Specialist Materials Job vacancy in Jamaica. The Material Specialist maintains the warehouse and stores stock with the Aircraft Maintenance Department in all Materiel Operations to ensure an adequate supply of materials.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist Materials
- Load aircraft tires, brakes, and related aircraft parts and materials.
- Perform inventory audits, inspections, and reconciliations of materials based on direction from leadership.
- Monitor and update stock items, minimum and maximum stock levels, and coordinate stock level adjustments with Aircraft Maintenance Purchasing, and/or other departments within the Company.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Successfully pass the Materials and General Maintenance Manual (GMM) training courses
- Successfully pass Hazmat Awareness course
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge for all Blue Materiel cities.
- Depending on the location you may be required to pass an International Air Transport Association (IATA) or Department of Transportation (DOT) approved Hazardous Materiel Training Course and maintain recurrent training of the course
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Available for overnight travel (50%)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Jamaica, NY, US, 11430 Job Type : Full-Time