Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Sr Payroll Specialist Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr Payroll Specialist
- Functional Competencies
- Data Analysis
- Analyze daily reports, garnishments, manual check requests, and emails/voicemails to ensure accuracy
- Demonstrates knowledge of payroll systems by confirming data is correctly loaded
- Gathers all relevant information and data in order to understand the issue completely and take the next steps
- Works productively and efficiently on tasks as they appear in the queue for processing
- Provides detailed explanations to Customers’
- questions so they understand the payroll process
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to perform work duties from [limited space work station/desk/office area] for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.