Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Reno, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Reno.
Provides legendary Customer Service by handling cargo and baggage service, directing and servicing aircraft, and related activities on the airport ramp.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Warehouses, weighs, stacks, picks up and delivers air cargo, checks air cargo handled against accompanying forms to identify any mishandling or discrepancies and corrects routine errors
- Safeguards Customers’ baggage, air cargo, air mail, and COMAT from weather, loss, theft, damage and/or destruction
- Uses jetway stairs frequently to carry items checked at the gate to the aircraft bin
- Reviews cargo forms for accuracy and corrects forms as necessary
- Cleans and services lavatories, operates lavatory carts and disposes of contents in accordance with established procedures
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must meet all grooming standards as outlined in the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and the Labor Agreement
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment. Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Reno, NV, USA Job Type : Full-Time