Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Operations Service Agent Job vacancy in New York.
Provides legendary Customer Service by assuring weight and balance of aircraft, efficient boarding of aircraft and coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and aircraft servicing to accomplish on-time performance.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Operations Service Agent
- Works in airport operation office, gate area, jetways and air freight facilities. May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes.
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
- Prepares dispatch release forms and collects weather reports from OTIS for the Crew
- Coordinates loading and unloading of aircraft by monitoring ramp activities
- Answers station operations’ telephones
- Advises Gate Agents when boarding will begin
- Arranges for fueling of aircraft as required
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be GSC qualified
- Must comply with DOT drug and alcohol testing program
- Must successfully complete Operations Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and evaluation / probationary period
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed