Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Crew Scheduler Job vacancy in Dallas. Ensure all Southwest Airlines flights are staffed in compliance with Company, contractual and regulatory requirements.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Crew Scheduler
- Administer and maintain Crewmember schedules in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and Company policies and procedures.
- Crew Scheduler I’s duties include: creating, analyzing, and processing trips and reroutes, providing accurate and timely notification to Crewmembers for duty assignments, using a multi-line phone system, using a computer with multiple software programs/monitors, recording and tracking information pertaining to Crewmembers schedules utilizing the crew tracking system, and efficiently scheduling Crewmembers.
- Make cost-conscious, time-sensitive decisions that are compliant with Federal Aviation Regulations, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and Company policies and procedures.
- Execute and resolve complex tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work in tandem with other Schedulers and other Southwest Airlines operational personnel in rescheduling, routing, and communicating schedule changes to our Crewmembers during irregular operations.
- Provide Hospitality and demonstrate professionalism in all interactions with Employees.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- A High School diploma or equivalency is required.
- College experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous experience in a Customer Service or Hospitality related position required.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous computer experience utilizing multiple computer programs to perform job duties required.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, multi-variable influenced, critical thinking position required.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job type - Full Time