Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Freight Agent Job vacancy in Boston. Provides legendary Customer Service to our Customers by handling the processing of all Cargo Shipments
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Freight Agent
- Works in air freight facilities. May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes.
- Responsible for opening/closing of the air freight facilities at which they are working.
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
- Checks Cargo information for each flight.
- Answers Cargo facility telephones
- Resolve Customer situations by providing Positively Outrageous Service.
- Writes and submits irregularity reports as required. Checks cargo on hand to see that it is properly logged and accounted for.
- Checks that all board mail and Company material is dispatched and sent to indicated Stations
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Preferred: College coursework or degree
- Preferred: Two years of airline/military related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Boston, MA, USA Job Type : Full-Time