Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Technology Consultant Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees with a stable work environment with equal learning and personal growth opportunities.
Creativity and innovation are encouraged to improve the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technology Consultant
- Complete assigned and project tasks with minimal direction
- Develop a deep understanding of Customer priorities, value drivers, and challenges, and use this knowledge to translate Customer needs
- Anticipate large-scale, complex challenges within the domain; including risk, dependencies, timelines, scope, etc.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee Leaders
- Drive solutions within a Team/group without being a subject matter expert
- Partner with Senior Leadership across the Company to lead various activities required in the ongoing development and delivery of strategic initiatives
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing Customer and personal services, including Customer, needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of Customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.