Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Sr Technology Analyst Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth.
Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sr Technology Analyst
- Effectively applies knowledge and skills of analysis, business processes, tools, domains, project methodologies, requirements definitions, and testing to solve a range of problems.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Partners with other Technology Team members to provide advice or solutions within her area of expertise.
- Stays informed about current developments within his or her expertise.\
- Identifies problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis, and formulates and executes plans to develop solutions.
- Understands and can estimate effort and value for solutions
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.