Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Appearance Tech Hangar Job vacancy in Denver. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Appearance Tech Hangar
- Aircraft Appearance Agent FT starting pay: $15.87/hr
- Opportunities for overtime and shift premiums
- Fly for free on any open seat on all Southwest flights (your eligible dependents too)
- Competitive health insurance for you and eligible dependents
- Opportunity to buy Southwest Airlines common stock at a 10% discount
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck*
- Potential for annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement—when Southwest profits, you profit**
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to work well in confined areas, reach, and stand for long periods of time while washing and waxing the aircraft
- Must be able to climb, kneel, squat, and sit in order to replace aircraft carpet and seat covers, and while performing cleaning tasks and other duties
- Must be able to lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Denver, Colorado, United States of America Department Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.