If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Software Engineer Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Software Engineer does complex design, development, testing, and documentation effort of enterprise applications and services, mainly with the JAVA technology stack. This role involves significant collaboration with stakeholders, driving technical architecture and implementation.
The Software Engineer defines practices and supports other Software Engineers, both onshore and offshore to develop and maintain innovative, scalable applications which provide value to the business.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Software Engineer
- Design, code, debug, and documentation of applications in JAVA technologies like J2EE, SpringBoot, SpringCloud framework, Spring MVC, Streams and API,
- Build software components that integrate with a workflow engine and/or ESB to execute asynchronous business processes
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions
- Ensure that JetBlue IT and business standards and procedures are maintained by Company policies and all audit, security, and regulatory requirements
- Partner with other IT Managers to ensure alignment and drive efficiencies and ensure continued accountability for product and services delivery within assigned business units and across IT
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Certifications with cloud platforms like Azure/AWS/GCP
- Exposure to Azure technologies like CosmosDB, BLOB Storage, APIM, App Services, AKS, and Service Bus
- Experience with OAuth and LDAP
- Experience with Azure, Docker or Container Orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Thorough knowledge of the business function and thorough knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies
- Exposure to JetBlue’s IT disciplines and interdependencies
- Exposure to JetBlue’s business units and how their needs drive IT strategy
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.