Website SkyWest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Salt Lake City, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Salt Lake City. SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well.
We pride ourselves on being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high-quality standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in the travel industry and sharing their enthusiasm with the passengers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Couple/uncouple carts
- Bend/stoop then crawl to move and stack/un-stack baggage in the aircraft
- Complete safety checklists for motorized equipment
- Connect hoses to aircraft
- Use signaling devices to communicate with co-workers or flight crew
- Drive and operate motorized equipment (e.g., conveyor belt)
- Read and interpret aircraft load sheets, checked baggage tags
- Operate a computer to enter and retrieve data
- Count baggage being uploaded/unloaded during operations
- Operate portable radio or headphones
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Position-specific clearances include but are not limited to FAA, TSA, Port Authority, and U.S. Customs clearances required
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain credentials necessary for the position
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement background check and drug screen
Job Details Company Name : SkyWest Airlines Location : Salt Lake City, Utah Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.skywest.com.