Website SkyWest Airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in Salt Lake City, Check out this Manager Maintenance Training Job vacancy in Salt Lake City. The Manager of Maintenance Training oversees the SkyWest Maintenance Training Department and insures all Maintenance Training is conducted to support the requirements of SkyWest Airlines and The Maintenance General Maintenance Manual under the highest standard to achieve knowledgeable, effective, efficient, and skilled Maintenance technicians. This position will be preferably based in Salt Lake City, UT, but that is not a requirement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Maintenance Training
- Maintain records of all training conducted, including date, hours of instruction, subject, and attendance.
- Coordinate all formal training activities at all maintenance locations.
- Oversee and helps in the development and implementation of training courses to increase the competence and efficiency of all maintenance employees.
- Assure that all maintenance training classes are conducted by a qualified instructor.
- Incorporate into the training, changes in maintenance practices and requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as delegated by the Senior Manager of Technical Support.
- May delegate duties and authorities IAW General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must have experience in supervising personnel.
- Must have training experience.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
Job Details Company Name: SkyWest Airline Location : Salt Lake City, Utah Job Type : Full-Time