Website United Airlines
Position = Aircraft Maintenance Shift manager
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Shift manager Job vacancy in Honolulu. Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all maintenance functions on shift at the assigned location ensuring these activities are performed in accordance with schedule requirements and in compliance with all established Company, regulatory, and manufacturers procedures.
Assigns Supervisory, technician, and related personnel in accordance with requirements to achieve maximum productivity and cost control.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Shift manager
- Build/reinforce a fair and respectful work environment through consistent application of CBA work rules and company policies
- Execute station performance goals and objectives aligning with divisional and company goals
- Report status of operations, highlighting significant events to leadership whilst providing direction to assigned station personnel to ensure station and divisional objectives are achieved
- Maintain a high level of awareness of operational, safety, and human resource-related performance objectives
- Oversee safety and security of aircraft and operations to ensure regulatory compliance of technical operations activities
- Maintain a high level of communication with employee groups within the station
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 5 years in the aircraft maintenance industry with a minimum 2 years in management involving a leadership role
- FAA A&P Certificate
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Extensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance operations and applicable FAA regulations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Honolulu,HI,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.