Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Mexico City, Check out this Senior Systems Engineer Job vacancy in Mexico City. At United Airlines, we believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. Our Shared Purpose: “Connecting people. Uniting the world.” drives us to be the best airline for our employees, customers, and everyone we serve, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Our team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Systems Engineer
- Support regional airports, customer service centers, contact centers, and all United Facilities
- Manage day-to-day activities for enterprise-level support for iOS and Android, Drives AV innovation and standardization across the region, perform CCTV Testing, diagnostics, and repairs of product for the region and the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Duties include Walkthroughs, (DT) Digital Technology Equipment, preventative maintenance, mobility product support, (DT) Digital Technology infrastructure support, operational equipment and communication rooms, base location inventory management, and supply storage Manage day-to-day activities for the region
- Works closely with Network Engineering on the implementation of WAN, LAN, VOIP, and Wi-Fi systems that support the enterprise
- Ensures The Main Distribution Frame (MDF) room and intermediate distribution frame (IDF) conform to established enterprise/industry standards (BICSI) Building Industry Consulting Service International, (EIA) Electronic Industries Alliance, (TIA) Telecommunications Industry association, responsible for assisting in the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, and support for various Critical Infrastructure hardware deployments. (copper backbone cabling and fiber optic backbone)
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to define project objectives, develop detailed delivery plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong level of poise in high pressure environments
- Active commitment to self-development
- Ability to communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Aptitude for problem-solving, looking beyond the obvious, and not stopping at the first answer
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Mexico City,México,MX Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.