Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Senior Staff Representative Job vacancy in Chicago. Support field technicians and provide expertise/oversight on chronic, complex, and repeat troubleshooting and repair needs (fleet/engines).
In-station (on-site support) to facilitate first-time fix plans and lead, from a technical standpoint, chronic aircraft fix plans. Also collaborates heavily with Service Engineering, Maintenance Control, and indirectly OEMs, including Airbus and Boeing. The position also engages in the design and upkeep of robust tracking and report databases to help identify trends, speed repeat, and recurrent item repair.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Staff Representative
- Collaborates with reliability functions to determine chronic ‘fix’ levels and identify fleet and or system/engine trends
- Act as collaborative liaison between various disciplines for station/fleet activities including but not limited to Station Leadership, Engineering, Line Production, Quality Assurance, and Reliability
- Liaison with Hub Maintenance Station personnel
- Utilize his/her fleet knowledge to assist station technicians (either direct or remote) with troubleshooting and repair plans.
- Instructional as well as dotted line leadership guidance to station technicians
- Fleet Management and Liaison
- Provide information and detail to Fleet Managers for performance management as it relates to fleet activity
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to demonstrate exemplary troubleshooting skills
- Able to demonstrate a “working together” mindset
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Must be willing to work irregular shifts/days, including midnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.