Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs Remote, Check out thisSenior Software Engineer Job vacancy in Remote. It should come as no surprise that we are recognized as one of Seattle’s most desirable companies for engineers and technology professionals.
Our culture of collaboration, history of launching industry-leading products, and experienced teams that work at the highest levels of software development help us to pioneer technologies that are creating an airline people love.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer
- Coaches and influences team members on best practices and emerging technologies.
- Ensures delivery of high-quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, test-driven development (TDD), and continuous integration.
- Solves complex technology and business problems with new and creative methods.
- Architects, engineers, tests, deploys, and supports highly scalable and maintainable complex, end-to-end custom software applications.
- Actively engages in the technology industry, networks and understands how evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Computer Science or a related field, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Acting as a software engineer building custom, high scale, n-tier applications using object-orientated languages.
- Experience in the following:
- Test Automation.
- Utilizing cloud computing.
- Developing web or mobile applications using modern technologies.
- Utilizing appropriate design patterns to create clean, maintainable, and performant code.
Job Details Company Name: Alaska Airlines Location : Remote Job Type : Full-Time