If You are Looking for Jobs in Milan, Check out this SENIOR SECRETARY Job vacancy in Milan. To provide a full secretarial and administrative service to the Manager and additional secretarial assistance and support to other department staff as necessary.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a SENIOR SECRETARY
- Monitor the daily schedule of the Manager and furnish required information/documentation for meetings/appointments, by coordinating with sources within and outside the Department.
- Undertakes a variety of administrative routines without supervision and /or ad hoc exercises within guidelines.
- Provide secretarial services to the Manager (screens incoming telephone calls, deals with queries and inquiries within established guidelines, or refers calls to others as appropriate,) by attending to routine administrative paperwork.
- Coordinates the diary, and schedules and coordinates travel arrangements for the Manager.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 10 yrs schooling or equivalent
- Shorthand and/or speed writing would be an advantage.
- Must be fully competent in MS Office applications.
- 3+ years in an administrative capacity in a medium or large size company with strong administrative skills.
- A secretarial qualification or diploma is essential.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Milan, Italy Job Type : Full-Time