Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Senior Product Manager Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Product Manager
- Responsible for the vision and direction of their products.
- Manages the identification of business opportunities that can be met through the development of software.
- Responsible for the creation, communication, and maintenance of the product roadmap and backlog to ensure visibility and transparency of work planned.
- Responsible for the creation of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). Ability to communicate progress to leadership and explain why key results are/or are not being achieved.
- Make decisions and maintains a value-based prioritized backlog of opportunities for products that align with Alaska’s business strategy and goals. Exercise considerable judgment to make key tradeoff decisions.
- Develops business cases and economic models backed by data. Use product discovery techniques to move from idea to prototype.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 4 years of experience in a product management role, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong familiarity with enterprise software development, with proven ability to partner with software engineering teams on investment and planning decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, coupled with a history of building strong cross-functional relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Management, Marketing, Business, Digital Platforms, or a related field; or an additional 2 years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Experience working directly with back-office enterprise systems and applications.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time