If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this SENIOR PERFORMANCE ENGINEER Job vacancy in Dubai. Working within the Technology QA (Tech QA) team, the Senior Performance Engineer (SPE) is responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, scalability, and reliability of a suite of products. Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to develop a fit-for-purpose performance engineering and testing strategy that covers all aspects of the product, including cross-program dependencies.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a SENIOR PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
- Performance Engineering experience with a focus on performance testing, profiling, and tuning for highly available and scalable mission-critical applications
- Experience in performance engineering for Web, Mobile, and Desktop applications/solutions Experience working in Organizations/functions with a large suite of mission-critical applications/solutions Knowledge/skills: Technical skills: Mandatory
- Expertise in implementing and using APM tools such as App Dynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design concepts, including the latest trends in technology
- Highly skilled in commercial and open source load testing tools like HP Load Runner, HP Performance Centre, JMeter, Gatling, and Taurus
- Expertise in client-side performance analysis tools like WebPageTest, GTmetrix, YSlow, and other tools to asses Page Performance
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time