Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Crawley, Check out this Senior Manager Job vacancy in Crawley. As Senior Manager – HSE your role will be to deliver competent health, safety, and environmental advice to the business in order to reduce the likelihood of accidents/incidents occurring and to ensure compliance with all relevant HS&E legislation, regulation, and standard process both in the UK and overseas.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- ILM qualification (or equivalent)+
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (Level 3) certificate (or equivalent)
- Integrity and independence with an ability to balance safety and risk against business and operational demands.+
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills+
- Experience in implementing HS&E management within diverse organizations
- Knowledge of the HS&E legislative framework
- Experience in the leadership and management of people+
- Proven experience in driving strategy and initiatives with little guidance and ability to be driven in determining the outcomes+
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills+
- Ability to think analytically and creatively in order to arrive at effective solutions
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Crawley, West Sussex Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careersuk.virgin-atlantic.com.