Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this senior Manager Job vacancy in Chicago. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines. We’re on a path toward becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Manager
- Leads developers in the design, development, and planning for solutions and technology standards to solve complex business problems
- Must be adaptable to changing designs and to adding performance enhancements
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing project tasks on schedule and by interacting with and mentoring junior and senior-level developers
- Must be able to document code and implement code quality tools
Who Can Apply For This Position
- +5 years of IT and business/industry work experience
- At least 2-4 years of leadership experience in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Must have knowledge in Architecture, AWS, Amazon Neptune, document databases, & .NET
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with cloud delivery
- Requires advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance, project management, and other related disciplines/processes
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago, Illinois, United States Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.