Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW, Check out this Senior Manager Job vacancy in DFW. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Manager
- Defines the product objectives and key results (OKRs) and supports the team in making data-driven decisions toward meeting the OKRs
- Creates a culture that fosters collaboration and continuous improvement through incorporating the delivery transformation principles
- Partners with RM, operational, commercial, and technology groups to innovate and transform the digital customer experience
- Leads large, complex initiatives for Digital and Customer Experience, develops product capabilities through coaching, empowering, and providing growth opportunities for Product Owners
- Drives greater self-service via digital assets to provide an improved customer experience and reduce servicing pressure on call centers and airports
- Engages the team to constantly prioritize the backlog of opportunities, and ideate and deliver on the business outcomes, champions delivery transformation process to continuously improve product quality, time to market, and team member satisfaction
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training
- 7 years+ work experience
- Experience managing large technology transformation efforts to drive business outcomes
- At least 2 years experience in a product and/or technology leadership role
- Experience with digital technology
- Experience with airline technology
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.