Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Senior Financial Accountant Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Financial Accountant
- Assists in the preparation of monthly closing packages for all entities.
- Records journal entries for assigned functional areas on a monthly basis.
- Performs technical research and documentation as needed relating to SEC, GAAP, and COSO rules and regulations.
- Manages execution of project plans in areas such as process improvement initiatives, new accounting standard implementation efforts, and other ad hoc projects.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in accounting, business, or related discipline, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- A CPA license or eligible to sit for the uniform CPA exam.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory and practices.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge of accounting procedures and a strong understanding of GAAP.
- Ability to coach and develop staff accountants.
Job Details Company Name: Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.