If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Analyst Schedule Planning Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Analyst works as part of the Schedule Planning Team responsible for the build-out of the airline’s schedules.
The Senior Analyst ensures that all schedules align to meet the company’s operating metrics.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst Schedule Planning
- Generates schedule proposals to all Operating departments to ensure final monthly schedules align with operating constraints, cost targets, fleet plan, and staffing plans and meets the company’s operating metrics
- Work closely with the Route Planning team reviewing schedule patterns and adjusting schedules to align with anticipated passenger demand and P&L performance in new and existing markets
- Fosters team growth and the ability of the team to focus their attention on achieving the overall goals of the Scheduling Team
- Coordinates functions of the Scheduling Team with the functions of other departments internal and external to the Planning Department to ensure that the needs and accomplishments of the department embrace the vision of the Company
- Creates ad-hoc schedule scenarios to support Commercial and Operational projects and analysis
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Three (3) years of analytical experience or relevant operational experience
- Able to effectively handle numerous schedules and scheduling issues at the same time
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- Demonstrate analytical and planning skills through an onsite work sample
- Work with all operating departments to help them fully understand the schedule and put it into action
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time