Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Houston. At United Airlines, we believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. Our Shared Purpose: “Connecting people. Uniting the world.” drives us to be the best airline for our employees, customers, and everyone we serve, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Our team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Possess expertise in the customer area he/she supports and has a technical understanding of the business unit’s systems, capabilities, and respective technologies
- Analyze customer processes and requirements
- Prepare specified project documentation according to UAL IDF standards
- Works/Consults across multiple projects; functions as a project leader
- Works on complex projects that require subject matter expertise
- Provides direction, tools, and process support to less senior employees
- Works independent
- Assist in business process redesign as needed
- Maintain communication with customers and team members and promote a team environment
- Makes decisions within guidelines & policy
- Is accountable for projects or programs with low to moderate risk and resource requirements
- Projects may have an enterprise impact
- Plan and Design solutions after Requirements are gathered
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 5 or more years of IT and/or business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training
- Communication Skills- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level
- Teamwork – Involves working well in a collaborative setting, supporting the work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer
- Integrity and Trust – Involves being widely trusted, being seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeping confidences, admitting mistakes, and doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Houston,TX,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.