If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Analyst Brand StrategyJob vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Analyst, Brand Strategy reports to the Manager, Brand Strategy, and is responsible for brand analysis, strategy, and execution.
The Senior Analyst elevates insights to support the development of strategies that increase awareness and customer engagement, strengthen brand commitment and improve Customer experience to meet corporate objectives.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst Brand Strategy
- Understand corporate objectives and support the development of brand strategies for initiatives such as fare options and ESG
- Lead cross-functional project teams to execute brand strategies for key initiatives
- Uphold brand standards for assets such as uniforms, liveries, owned channels, and advertising
- Support the development of an annual plan including key brand moments including advertising campaigns, product launches, route launches, and TrueBlue program changes
- Help shape the evolution of the brand voice and visual identity and assist with implementation across the organization
- Write strategic briefs for MarComm and Product teams on key brand initiatives, including insights, objectives, Customer targets, and key messages
- Assist in managing the core, Even More Space, Mint, and other sub-brands, maintaining all of them under the JetBlue umbrella but driving awareness of their unique attributes
- Partner with JTP and other stakeholders to evolve brand architecture and develop JetBlue into a true travel brand
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams while working with and influencing multiple stakeholders
- Display excellent influencing and communication skills with stakeholders
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance
- Strong interpersonal skills, motivated to work in harmony with the team by showing a good “what-how” balance in delivering successful results
- Available for occasional domestic and international overnight travel (5%)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.