Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in DFW, Check out this senior Analyst Job vacancy in DFW. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- This job is a member of the Revenue Management Team within the Revenue Management Division.
- Responsible for managing a wide range of projects that impact the entire Revenue Management organization.
- Uses advanced data analytics to identify new revenue opportunities
- Champions the application of advanced analytical models to complex Revenue Management problems reliant on empirical models and knowledge
- Learns Revenue Management concepts and provides analytical support to business problems in a fast-paced environment
- Translates complex models in business-friendly terms to gain buy-in from leaders
- This position will primarily be responsible for project-based assignments that require a mix of strong analytical skills, the aptitude to solve complex problems, and the ability to clearly and concisely present information.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- 2 years of work experience in a data analysis role
- Experience in drawing insights from complex data sources and explaining those insights in business-friendly terms
- Master’s degree with significant coursework or experience in a quantitative discipline (economics, mathematics, engineering, finance, etc.)
- SQL query writing ability
- Knowledge of MS Office; familiarity with software programs used in conducting quantitative analysis (SAS, R, Tableau, PowerPivot, etc.)
- Ability to develop and adhere to timelines, manage projects with minimal supervision, and work well in a team environment
- Ability to take action through intelligent risk-taking, innovation, and entrepreneurship
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : DFW Headquarters Building Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.