Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this Security Officer Job vacancy in San Francisco.
Technical Operations is the maintenance, repair and overhaul division of United. The department includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
Company required guarding and protecting of gates, entrances, buildings, facilities and other designated posts in and about premises designated by the Company Starting Salary: 19.05 p/h
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Security Officer
- Guarding or inspecting as required of any property, instrument, facility or vehicle while on Company premises
- Patrolling of designated areas and may include the accomplishment to notify rounds by turning keys in the appropriate receptacle(s)
- Protecting against and reporting to the Company as required any act of sabotage, destruction of, damage to or theft of property or facilities, or work in process or any threat of sabotage, destruction of, damage to or theft of property of facilities, or dangerous conditions or irregularities discovered or observed and taking necessary safe-guarding steps when practicable, and assisting in apprehending the guilty party or parties
- Other duties involving internal security and the protection of premises, and may include the staffing of control centers, as designated by the Company
- Responsible for the guiding and assisting of emergency medical and/or fire department personnel to areas of need
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A valid security guard registration (Guard Card)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license
- Acceptable driving record
- Must be able to work during day and night shifts, weekends, and holidays; mandatory overtime may be required based on operational need.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all temperatures and weather conditions.
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : San Francisco, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time