Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Security Governance Analyst Job vacancy in Seattle. It should come as no surprise that we are recognized as one of Seattle’s most desirable companies for engineers and technology professionals.
Our culture of collaboration, history of launching industry-leading products, and experienced teams that work at the highest levels of software development help us to pioneer technologies that are creating an airline people love.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Security Governance Analyst
- Contribute to the plan, design, and implementation of security risk remediation initiatives.
- Partners with IT and cross-functional business units to strategically manage IT security risk.
- Collaborate with cloud and application teams to provide security services that are easy to consume.
- Coordinates with broader ITS Cyber Security team to deliver on needs and activities; including vulnerability & risk assessments, mitigation activities, operationalizing security solutions, etc.
- Participate in multiple information security projects with a broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty.
- Works proactively with project and program managers to resolve issues.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in cyber security or related area, or 2 years of experience in cyber security or related area in lieu of this degree.
- Minimum age of 18.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time