Website Universal Plant Services, Inc.
Looking for a new job in the Fairfield, CA area? Universal Plant Services, Inc. is currently recruiting for a SAFETY TECH position. If you have a strong background in safety and a passion for ensuring the well-being of your colleagues, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Don’t miss out on the chance to join a dynamic team and make a positive impact at Universal Plant Services, Inc. Apply now and take the next step in your career.
What are the Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable OSHA and state safety and health standards and regulations.
- Prepare and submit reports as required
- Review all Occupational Safety and Health Standards for changes and advise management and workers of such.
- Serve as a resource for selecting and purchasing personal protective equipment.
- Provide emergency medical treatment for workers and transport as necessary.
- Coordinate safety incentive recognition programs.
- Monitor subcontractor safety performance.
- Provide safety evaluations for workers.
What are the educational qualifications needed to apply for the Safety Technician position?
- The position requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
What experience is needed for the Safety Technician position?
- 4 years of experience in the petrochemical industry is preferred, and 2 years of experience in a safety position is preferred.
Conclusion: If you are looking for an opportunity to use your knowledge of OSHA and state safety and health standards, as well as your leadership abilities, to help keep employees and equipment safe, the Safety Technician position at Universal Plant Services may be the perfect fit for you.
With a strong focus on safety and experience in the petrochemical industry, you can be confident in your ability to make a positive impact on the company and its operations. Don’t hesitate – to apply today and take the first step in your new career with Universal Plant Services.