Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Safety & Engineering Programs Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Safety & Engineering Programs
- Identify and develop opportunities for initiatives that achieve enhancements in the Safety and Engineering teams and their products
- Understand and navigate the nuances of working with a workforce covered under a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
- Create and articulate a strategic vision for the Safety and Engineering teams as it fits within the NOC departmental goals
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, teamwork, and work-life balance
- Recruit, develop, and retain individuals with skills, attitude, and experience necessary to enable the organization to meet commitments
- Coach, mentor, conduct performance management and provide continuous feedback / ongoing development of direct reports
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Advanced knowledge of Air Traffic Control procedures, Minimum Equipment List procedures, and B737 systems, limitations, and performance
- Skilled in analyzing and explaining complex data
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively build and lead teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups both verbally and in writing
- Ability to facilitate meetings and actively engage with Senior Leaders and FAA representatives
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to continually enhance safety for the NOC and Southwest Airlines
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.