Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this RIN Specialist Job vacancy in Houston. At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing hundreds of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Effectively communicate to Line Maintenance, Maintenance Planning, Reliability, and senior management.
- Daily communication with Maintenance Planning on issuing repeat item notices and scheduling work scope
- Conduct weekly meetings to discuss open and closed repeat items.
- Monitor aircraft system after line maintenance corrective action is performed.
- Review work accomplished by line maintenance and monitor Airmen to ensure corrective action is taken to resolve system faults.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- A&P License Required
- Military or vocational training in aircraft maintenance
- Must possess a valid passport
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to maintain composure in a high-stress environment
- Able to communicate effectively with other departments with a clear understanding of work being accomplished
Job Details Company Name: Spirit Airlines Location : Houston, Texas Job Type : Full-Time