Looking for a challenging and rewarding retail internship in London? Check out the LVMH Retail Internship Program! Get hands-on experience and build your skills in a dynamic and innovative environment. Apply now to take the first step in your career in the fashion industry!
As a Retail Intern, you will have the opportunity to take on a special project focused on your specific study fields and skill set, with the support of your manager and in line with storage needs. This is a great opportunity to showcase your abilities and contribute to the store’s success.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Take on project responsibility and contribute to innovative ideas to drive sales success and activate new sales potential
- Report to the Store Manager and work closely with a Senior Client Advisor as part of the Retail team
- Provide excellent customer service in line with Maison’s vision and mission
- Manage sales and strive to meet store targets
- Proactively identify and properly frame customers’ issues and requests
- Conduct sales analysis, market, and competitor analysis, and come up with new ideas and proposals
- Assist with data collection and data entry, refunds/exchanges processes, invoicing and issuing declarations
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Communication, Design, or Fashion & Luxury
- Strong interest in retail and luxury
- Previous experience in luxury goods is a plus
- Proactive and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a multifunctional team
- Creative, innovative, and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excited about new challenges
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is a plus.