Website Guest Services, Inc.
Join the team at Guest Services, Inc. as a Reservation Agent in Boulder City, NV. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating reservations for our clients. If you have excellent customer service skills and are looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply today.
- Manage call activity, email activity, messaging activity and website chat activity.
- Actively sell rooms to customers while accurately quoting room rates, packages, additional fees and policies. Upsell to higher priced rooms or packages when possible.
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with customers verbally and through email or messaging.
- Be aware of individual hotel promotions, social media activity and digital campaigns to ensure accurate guest communication.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the company brand and each individual hotel including but not limited to room types, buildings, amenity information and hours, location, policies, fees and ADA specifications.
- Respond to guest inquiries and assist in resolving customer complaints.
- Accurately post charges and refunds to reservations when necessary and reconcile at the end of every shift.
- Perform department opening and/or closing procedures.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates and vendors.
Q: What education qualifications are required to apply for this job?
A: A high school diploma is required to apply for this job.
Q: What is the age requirement for this job?
A: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Q: Is language proficiency a requirement for this job?
A: The ability to read and write in English is required for this job. Good speech recognition and clarity in English is also necessary for this position.
Q: What experience is needed for this job?
A: Some job-related experience is preferred, but not required.
Conclusion: This is a great opportunity for those who are seeking to start a career in customer service and have a high school diploma. The job requires strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others. Experience is preferred, but not required. If you meet the age and education requirements and are looking for a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, then this could be the perfect job for you.