Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in IndianapolisIndianapolis, Check out the Human Resources Shared Services Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Program Overview and Benefits: Republic Airways is proud to offer an internship program that prepares students for the workforce. While we provide resources to help interns sharpen skills and make meaningful contributions in their department, we also provide the following during the internships:
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Human Resources Shared Services
- Develops new methods of reporting and presenting information to strengthen Company initiatives.
- Collaborates with HR business leaders to discover ways of providing consistent and cross-functional service to Republic Airways Associates
- Provides support on special projects related to HR core functions
- Coordinates and organizes associate orientation classes, ranging from corporate to crew.
- Proactively troubleshoots on behalf of the crew and corporate associates in a fast-paced environment. This includes phone and email communication.
- Develops creative content and process improvement to the better associate experience
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a business group
- Strong analytical skill
- Comfort with Public Speaking in front of groups ranging from 20-40.
Job Details Company Name: Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time