Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Carmel, Check out this Shuttle Bus Dispatcher Job vacancy in Carmel. Republic Airways is recruiting Shuttle Dispatchers who are positive, dependable, and focused on maintaining the safety of our guests and associates as they hold the responsibility of fulfilling campus transportation needs, including the 105,000 square foot training center, corporate headquarters, adjacent hotels, and new parking garage at our Corporate Headquarters in Carmel, Indiana.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Shuttle Bus Dispatcher
- Scheduling drivers and maintaining proper coverage.
- Communicate information and instructions to drivers (i.e., schedules, route changes, road conditions, accidents, emergencies, etc.) advising on a variety of situations that may impact scheduled transportation services.
- Assist Shuttle Bus Operations Manager with driver training, recruitment, and engagement.
- Follow all company, DOT, OSHA, and other guidelines as required
- Maintain driver work tickets and ensure they are available to drivers with plenty of advance notice.
- Receives and maintains all driver paperwork and files appropriately (fuel receipts, paper logs if needed, vehicle inspection reports).
- Maintain driver time-off requests.
- Monitors service for timeliness and consistency.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to licensed driving requirements
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written information to guests and drivers
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, report to work regularly and on time, and be self-motivated.
- Proven record of following state and federal motor vehicle regulations
- Must meet Department of Transportation Physical Standards and Regulations
Job Details Company Name: Republic Airways Location : Carmel, IN US Job Type : Full-Time