Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Chicago, Check out this Representative Job vacancy in Chicago. At United, we’re inspired to help others. And our Customer Contact Center team helps our millions of customers with everything from booking and managing reservations, to questions about their travel, MileagePlus accounts, and so much more! Are you a people person? Do you get fulfillment from helping others? Then join a team that cares for our customers and makes a positive impact on their travel experience, every single day.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Representative
- Responsible for monitoring the contact center workforce management and operations
- Monitoring local contact center workload activity and coordinating the utilization of staffing, facilities, and equipment to optimize the productivity of resources and to maintain established service level goals
- Monitor local systems (ACD, computers, Cisco ICM, phone circuits, etc.) to identify issues before they impact the operation
- This role will require accountability for the appropriate application of operational policies and procedures and for building employee engagement
- Analyze overall office staffing and call arrival trends, ensure staffing changes are carried out in a timely manner and communicate staffing changes locally and to Central Operations
Who Can Apply For This Position
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to constantly evolving priorities is required
- Strong analytical and communication skills are essential
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Chicago,IL,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.