Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Burbank, Check out this Ramp Supervisor Job vacancy in Burbank. Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Ramp Agents and oversees their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Supervisor
- Actively coordinates with all departments to maintain the station’s on-time performance
- Partners with fellow Supervisors and Leadership to achieve Station objectives
- Ensures all Ramp Agents are properly assigned and utilized
- Requests overtime as needed and maintains maximum use and efficiency of all Employees on duty
- Determines that aircraft are properly serviced and provisioned prior to departure and that all forms and records are properly completed and maintained
- Maintains oversight in handling and operating condition of all ramp equipment in addition to ensuring ground equipment is serviced and fueled as necessary
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to successfully work with others as part of a Team, meet the public and work in a variety of challenging situations under stressful conditions
- Ability to effectively communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment, telephone, face to face, and public address systems
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn, understand, and teach ramp operations procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to use computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of job. Must be able to sufficiently use and navigate current computer software, including Microsoft Office products
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Burbank, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time