Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Ramp Supervisor Job vacancy in Houston. Provides Legendary Customer Service by managing Ramp Agents and overseeing their work performance to ascertain that all job assignments are carried out according to Company regulations in a safe and efficient manner to assure that an on-time operation is maintained.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Supervisor
- Manages and evaluates the work performance of Ramp Agents to ensure that their work performance, attendance, and appearance meet Company requirements
- Sets clear expectations on daily assignments and procedures or process changes for Employees.
- Recognizes Team member achievements and ensures appropriate and effective coaching and/or accountability is delivered to address performance shortcomings
- Actively coordinates with all departments to maintain the station’s on-time performance
- Partners with fellow Supervisors and Leadership to achieve Station objectives
- Ensures all Ramp Agents are properly assigned and utilized
- Requests overtime as needed and maintains maximum use and efficiency of all Employees on duty
- Proactively reallocates Employees as needed and assigns rest and meal breaks as required
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to successfully work with others as part of a Team, meet the public, and work in a variety of challenging situations under stressful conditions
- Ability to effectively communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment, telephone, face-to-face, and public address systems
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn, understand, and teach ramp operations procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ability to use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet the demands of the job.
- Must be able to sufficiently use and navigate current computer software, including Microsoft Office products
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Houston, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time