Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Tulsa, Check out this Ramp Service Employee Job vacancy in Tulsa. There’s never been a more exciting time to join United Airlines! We’re on a path towards becoming the best airline in the history of aviation. Our shared purpose – Connecting People, Uniting the World – is about more than getting people from one place to another.
It also means that as a global company that operates in hundreds of locations around the world with millions of customers and tens of thousands of employees, we have a unique responsibility to uplift and provide opportunities in the places where we work, live and fly, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Employee
- Push/pull loaded and empty carts and containers during loading/unloading operations
- Read and interpret aircraft load sheets, checked baggage tags, and cargo labels
- Count baggage/cargo being uploaded/unloaded during operations
- Couple/uncouple carts and/or cargo container dollies
- Ascend/descend jet-way stairs while carrying baggage
- Bend/stoop and crawl to move and stack/unstack cargo in aircraft and containers
- Complete safety checklists for motorized equipment
- Drive and operate motorized equipment (e.g., conveyor belt)
- Use signaling devices to communicate with co-workers or flight crew
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Must pass a background check
- Acceptable driving record
- Must be eligible to acquire and maintain credentials vital for the position
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Tulsa,OK,US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.united.com.