Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Portland, Check out this Ramp Service Employee Job vacancy in Portland.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Employee
- Safety is your number one priority, and you are always paying attention to details and to your surroundings
- Physical activity is a critical component of this operation. You will be walking and standing most of the day and lifting and transporting many items per flight – in some cases items weighing as much as 70 lbs.
- You’ll be working planeside and outside in all kinds of weather and temperatures (we have fun treats like hot chocolate and popsicles when it’s really extreme!)
- From time to time, overtime may be required to help us serve our customers
- You’ll use United technology to track bags and get your assignments.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well as lift and handle baggage
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances (FAA, TSA, Port Authority, U.S. Customs, and U.S. Postal)
- Must NOT have lived outside of the United States in the past 5 years for any period longer than six months, excluding military duty or government-approved exceptions
- A valid state-issued driver’s license with an acceptable driving record; must be able to operate automotive and other ramp equipment
- Ability to pass a background check, physical abilities test, hearing, and vision tests, and drug screen
- Must be able to meet the Company attendance standards and uniform and appearance standards
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Portland, OR, USA Job Type : Full-Time